Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Hof-stad-groep, denken ze, noe werkelijk, dat ik, achterlijk ben?

Zeg,noe lijkt het, of  I fell madly, in love, with de, fuhrer van de Hof-stad-groep. De Cock, samen met, de Hof-stad-groep,lijkt me, geen goed idee. O ja, volgende probleem, ik ben, de semi-real-Raisie, jaren-lang, ten on-rechte zeer,  gemarteld, door onder andere, de Hof-stad-groep. Hij dacht, t ook wel, dat ik, hier in-trapte. Tegen, wie, denkt, hij, dat hij,het heeft? Ik weet, hoor wat jillie, allemaal gedaan hebben Ik ben, kroon-getuige, in het proces, tegen jillie. Zie jillie@ the bunker!

Princess, Luciane, Sandrine, de Cock, Raisie.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

S(e)an Ellis

  S(e)an Ellis -> what we think, = the perpretator, he didn't do it.  Listen 2 me. It's still, like this: 99,8%, of in-mates didn't do it. I thought, 99,6%/ 99,7 %. Jig-saw told me months a-go, it's like 99,8% . That's a lot, really, I mean 4 real (yes Jas, that's your notice I know, I know as well, Ti-nashe =  a horny girl. You told me so, do I have 2 know, every-time? Do I've 2 act, like I'm jealous? I'm not. I couldn't care less).  This can't be a co-incidence. I wanted, 2 know the date, now. It was, really on the 26 september of 1993. The year,  can be wrong. My gift = telling me, it was 1991 . Sean's lawyer, told me, there should be, an investigation @ the Boston, police, end of the 80's/ starting the 90's. I'm solving this case, because, I want the 2, line of history 2 influence, the future. I know this = really, an old case. It's not

About crime

Really, I didn't do it. Quit fooling me, I really, didn't deserve, to be, treated like, this. I demand, all the, respect I don't get, right now. Please, take me, home (another planet, as soon as possible). Raise, is, of course, coming with, me. I'm Raise, nevertheless, there's no need to Raise, me. Pointless, to Raise, lives,  @ the same house. I've never, been, more afraid. I've, never, met a dirtier bastard. I really, have, a duty, on Earth. I was, fooling him, from day 1. Of course not, he's totally insane, he never, can get, a nice female, like me.  My duty, was: - getting, information, about the, New World Order - discover, who are, the real criminals - it was, already hidden, that I wasn't @ * Daniel/ Jason van Belzen/ Chris Wielemaecker  * Amy Kortenaer/ Naomi van As/ Sarah van As/ Sarah Kortenaer/ Moira Wolff/  Rachel Raadsen/ Nienke Henken/ Danielle van de Ven * Daan/ Irmgard Roelofs * de diplomaat  and, many more  ...