Voor mij, = het allemaal, zo klaar als n klontje. Voor jellie, niet heb ik, de in-druk.
Ik ben, Neder-landse, woon in Zee-land, maar ben, afkomstig, van n, andere planeet. Ik ben, The One, That Got, Away. Mijn thuis, = dus, ergens anders. Ik heb, mn hele leven, the feeling some-thing/ some-one's missing. I don't, exactly know, what, I've forgetten, what I think, the best, part of, my life was.
Noe, I'm the horrible, really horrible, life of, Rianne Sandrina Visser. I really can't, take that, it any-more.
-I'm= really really ugly.
- I'm living, with 85 euro's, per week.
- I'm not, allowed, 2 cook any-more.
- I'm dis-abled, made 4 being, the Cock, & ending up, The New World Order.
- I'm tortured, 4 being, The Cock, & ending up, The New World Order.
- I really, want, 2 die. Hoe ontzettend, vaak ik, al niet gedacht, heb ''was'k maar, dood. Het =, dat lief lief Dribbeltje, & jelly, are there. It''s as well, a big problem, that my, doctor = against euthanasia. I see, no other, auf-lossung.
De Cock, San.
Ik ben, Neder-landse, woon in Zee-land, maar ben, afkomstig, van n, andere planeet. Ik ben, The One, That Got, Away. Mijn thuis, = dus, ergens anders. Ik heb, mn hele leven, the feeling some-thing/ some-one's missing. I don't, exactly know, what, I've forgetten, what I think, the best, part of, my life was.
Noe, I'm the horrible, really horrible, life of, Rianne Sandrina Visser. I really can't, take that, it any-more.
-I'm= really really ugly.
- I'm living, with 85 euro's, per week.
- I'm not, allowed, 2 cook any-more.
- I'm dis-abled, made 4 being, the Cock, & ending up, The New World Order.
- I'm tortured, 4 being, The Cock, & ending up, The New World Order.
- I really, want, 2 die. Hoe ontzettend, vaak ik, al niet gedacht, heb ''was'k maar, dood. Het =, dat lief lief Dribbeltje, & jelly, are there. It''s as well, a big problem, that my, doctor = against euthanasia. I see, no other, auf-lossung.
De Cock, San.
Reacties
Een reactie posten