Timothy Mc-veigh = ygtomit hgie-cm = Mit, Mot, Mc-donalds, BCC, Red, Che.He served, in the military. At, the time, of ''his'', crimes, he was, having PTSD. Some-body, with PTSD, is suffering, very much, I really know, it doesn't, makes you, a killer.
I saw, Narcism, in his, eyes. But, no real Narcism. On another picture, I saw, a psycho-
path, but not, a real psycho-path. I'm, a little, bit late, he all-ready got, a lethal injection.
He didn't, do it. They've tried, 2 black-mail, him.This it's, exactly what, I meant, when I, wrote about, people, in a psychosis. I read, some, of his, statements. He did, saw, the conspiracy , that there's, some-thing, going on. They've tried, 2 make, him crazy.
It looks, a lot, like he's very suspicious. Unfortunately, that's going, 2 be diagnosed, as a psychosis. I'm very suspicious, as well. I better, be! It's my, job, & there's a big criminal conspiracy, called the New World Order.
The case:
He's convicted, 4 bombing, Oklahoma (city). It was, used 2 be, called Oklahoma. The world, is really changed, in my, absence @ society. Any-way, I really, don't know, the guy(s), who committed, the Oklahoma city, bombing. The guys, which they, think, they committed, the Oklahoma, city bombing. I saw, a picture, of the, nearby environment, of the bombed building. There, was used, a nuclear weapon, I'm thinking, this because, of the color, of the cars.
He's being, black-mailed, but that, didn't work out. They (jill), said 2 him, the following: '' We'll tell, you what's going 2, happen. You'll be, convicted 4, the Oklahoma city, bombing, we're gonna murder, you first''. Then I can't, convicted''. ''You'll have, 2 pay some, attention, we always win". Hmmhmm, we'll see, about that. Don't you, ever under-estimate your opponent. You, can try 2 weaken, me. Don't you ever forget, how strong I'm.
I saw, on You-tube, how jolly treated the guy. It's outrageous, what is done, 2 him. It's really, a scandal, he did, absolutely nothing.
Motive, & the real, perpetrator:
Yes, I think the real perpetrator, is jill. Listen 2 me: his DNA, was all, over the, place, could be. They, were using, his shape/ identity, & there's hidden that not not, the not not DNA, from not not, the not not fake not not perpetrator, isn't isn't, been not not, found, not not, as not not, first. The motive, is his, meat & know-ledge, of the, New World Order.
Jolly's Royal High-ness,
The irreplaceable,
Princess,
Luus, de Cock, San.
Reacties
Een reactie posten