Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Suzan Wright

They're speaking, of Friday 13th, January, 2003, that's the, day they suppose, Suzan Wright, should have, murdered, her husband Jeff Wright. I think, they thought, Friday the 13th, was really funny. People with, a normal, sense doesn't see, any fun, about this. There's as well, the possibility, that the, murder took, place on, the 15th of January, my birth-day.

Suzan Wright = nazus thgirw = Nazi's, Thugs, =

Jeff Wright = Ffej thgirw = ff, je, =

It looks like, Jeff, was, stabbed, 193 times. I heard, that she, wanted, 2 ensure her-self,  he was dead. I'm pretty sure, he is. This would, be after, years, of abuse. Co-incidentally, I'm being, my-self abused, I was, really frustrated, but I knew, he was, only more furious, if I, did some-thing 2 him. I've been, abused, in two, relation-ships. I really, what I'm speaking about.

I dare, 2 say, that there, are absolutely no abused, females/ males, that would, murder their, hus-band/ wife, normally. If the, suspect, is a member of jill, haven't I said, a thing. I'm really, wondering, if the abuse, is the truth.

The 193 times, that Jeff, is stabbed, is crazy, really ridiculous. Just, 2 be, certain, he was, poisoned, as well. I'd, the intention, 2 acquise no-one, @my blog. Amy, = really an, incredible bitch. I know, it 4, many years, 4 sure, & now I'm, really, fed up, with it, & with Daan Roelofs, bastard. It's a cheating, manipulative, narcissistic bastard. Those two, made, me disabled, as well.

On Wikipedia, stands, he was, buried, in his own, back-yard. That could, be. In the, program, I saw, about the murder, was he, buried, in his, own house . It seems, 2, me, that both, has happened. There were, a several lives, passed by, since the start, of my, torture. 

The murder, happened, like this:
She tied, him up, with, a rope (it really, was Amy, with the, identity, shape of Suzan. This, identity/ shape, will explain her DNA, was all, over the, place). When he was, tided up, she shouted, @him, ''I'm not, your wife. I'm Amy Kortenaer/ Naomi van As, & I'm gonna kill,  you. You're never, gonna, c day-light, again. We're not, seeing about that, it's this, way, bastard. I'm really, pretending like you, were a bastard, that abused, his wife''. He asked (he was, really, surprised): ''I did, what''?  She was, snappish, 2 him. She said: "it wasn't, that hard, right, bastard?''

It's hidden, 4 me, that I, could get more. I'm giving, up on this one.

I'm very, sorry, Suzan, his children, further family, & friends, but I think he 
was, alive, after the 193 knife-stabs. It was, really, hidden, that knife-stabs wouldn't wouldn't end his, life. That means, he's buried alive.

Princess Luus, the Cock, San.




    




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

S(e)an Ellis

  S(e)an Ellis -> what we think, = the perpretator, he didn't do it.  Listen 2 me. It's still, like this: 99,8%, of in-mates didn't do it. I thought, 99,6%/ 99,7 %. Jig-saw told me months a-go, it's like 99,8% . That's a lot, really, I mean 4 real (yes Jas, that's your notice I know, I know as well, Ti-nashe =  a horny girl. You told me so, do I have 2 know, every-time? Do I've 2 act, like I'm jealous? I'm not. I couldn't care less).  This can't be a co-incidence. I wanted, 2 know the date, now. It was, really on the 26 september of 1993. The year,  can be wrong. My gift = telling me, it was 1991 . Sean's lawyer, told me, there should be, an investigation @ the Boston, police, end of the 80's/ starting the 90's. I'm solving this case, because, I want the 2, line of history 2 influence, the future. I know this = really, an old case. It's not

About crime

Really, I didn't do it. Quit fooling me, I really, didn't deserve, to be, treated like, this. I demand, all the, respect I don't get, right now. Please, take me, home (another planet, as soon as possible). Raise, is, of course, coming with, me. I'm Raise, nevertheless, there's no need to Raise, me. Pointless, to Raise, lives,  @ the same house. I've never, been, more afraid. I've, never, met a dirtier bastard. I really, have, a duty, on Earth. I was, fooling him, from day 1. Of course not, he's totally insane, he never, can get, a nice female, like me.  My duty, was: - getting, information, about the, New World Order - discover, who are, the real criminals - it was, already hidden, that I wasn't @ * Daniel/ Jason van Belzen/ Chris Wielemaecker  * Amy Kortenaer/ Naomi van As/ Sarah van As/ Sarah Kortenaer/ Moira Wolff/  Rachel Raadsen/ Nienke Henken/ Danielle van de Ven * Daan/ Irmgard Roelofs * de diplomaat  and, many more  ...